Volunteers: Putting the Pieces Together
Who we are
The Family is committed to sharing God's Word through music, programs and community involvement. Our ministry builds on these inherent strengths to reach the people of Eastern and Central Wisconsin with the Christian message of hope and reconciliation.
What we do
At The Family, we could not survive without our faithful volunteers. Please consider joining our team! We need people who:
- like to fold and address newsletters or mailings
- assist on air staff during Family Fun Stop
- answer telephones during our annual fund raiser
- help provide food for other volunteers during events
- separate donated items and organize them for annual giving campaigns
- assist with lawn and plant care
- act as a floater, the number one priority is customer service. Volunteers need to be welcoming, patient, and servant minded. You may be asked to serve in any of the listed areas, do any miscellaneous tasks, be outdoors or indoors, standing or sitting depending on the job.
- pray with us and for us, be one of our Prayer Team members
- How do you get involved?
91.9/91.5 The Family
88.5 The Family
He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them. Hebrews 6:10
The unique gift God has given you is filling a need for this generation. Thank you for answering God's call on your life.