Alice's Swedish Pancakes
4 eggs, well beaten, with
1/4 tsp. salt
4 Tblsp. sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/3 cup melted butter
Cook up on a lightly greased griddle until golden brown on both sides. Roll up and serve with lingonberries, strawberries and whipped cream or maple syrup. ENJOY!
Notes: These are thin pancakes. Trust the process-batter is very thin and runny!
- I use 1/4 cup batter in a 9 inch sauté pan. Or, I use 1/2 cup batter in my electric skillet to make a big pancake that I cut in two before I flip it.
- Do roll them up into little logs to serve!
- They 'keep' well, and it doesn't hurt the quality to collect them on a dish in the oven while you cook the whole batch. Everyone can eat together.
- One batch serves 3 adults.
- Save the leftovers, they microwave great!