Creamy Blueberry Salad
• 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened, crushed pineapple - don’t drain
• 2 packages (3 ounces) grape, blackberry, or black raspberry Jello
• 2 cups boiling water
• 1 can ( 21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• chopped nuts, walnuts or pecans
Dissolve Jello in boiling water, cool 10 minutes.
Stir in pineapple, with the juice, and blueberry pie filling.
Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan, pyrex dish, or pretty bowl. Chill.
Combine sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar; mix until smooth.
Spread over gelatin and sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts.
Creamy Blueberry Salad serves 12.
-Serve as a salad, or lite dessert.
-Just as yummy with Cherry pie filling and cherry jello. Or for the holidays, try raspberry jello with one can of whole cranberry sauce in place of the pie filling!