6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can lo-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 oz.) carton lo-fat sour cream
1 (8 oz. package) sliced mushrooms
Salt, pepper, paprika
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika and arrange in crock pot.
Mix soup, sour cream, and mushrooms and pour mixture over chicken.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Serve over rice or noodles with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Boil the rice or pasta, add a fresh vegetable or salad, and you have dinner within minutes of getting home from work!
- Any flavor cream soup will do.
- I do love the extra flavor of Portabella mushrooms.
- Add sliced red pepper, a minced clove of garlic, or garnish with chopped chives.
- Try whole grain pastas and brown rice.
Close this window