• 1/2 to 1 pound corned beef, cooked, diced or sliced
• 1/4 - ½ cup Thousand Island or Russian salad dressing
• 1 -16 oz. can or bag sauerkraut, drained
• 8 oz. shredded or sliced Swiss cheese
• 6 -8 slices rye bread, torn or cubed
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
Place corned beef in a lightly greased 2 qt. or 13"x9" baking dish.
Add corned beef, dot with dressing, and spread sauerkraut over top.
Cover with cheese.
Toss rye bread pieces in melted butter and spread evenly over the top.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
*What a yummy way to use St. Patrick's Day leftovers, or to serve Reubens to a crowd without all the fuss!
Close this window